Wednesday, November 13, 2013
For today's post, let's have some Wednesday Watchlist. These might be outdated movies but being subjective as it is, these are my 5 recommended chick flick movies as of time for lady wanderers out there. I know, maybe, all of you already watched these flicks but it's not bad to watch it again right? Here you go... Enjoy!
Hey ladies! Who doesn't love this movie even it started with heartaches. The movie is about finding your love in most expected time and place. Two heartbroken ladies exchanged places (their houses) to forget and get over with all the heartaches they've felt but they don't know by doing this, they will find their love of their life. Shot in 2 different countries (United Kingdom and USA).
Lost in Translation
Two different people who feels the same - being LOST. Watch how will they be found in the city of Tokyo, Japan. Watching the movie makes me want to go to Tokyo, as in NOW! Also, I've been wonderin' what just the guy whispered to the girl that made her smile at the last scene? Do you know? Please tell me.
Eat, Pray, Love
A married Julia Roberts that realized how unhappy her marriage is so decided for a divorce and takes of on a round-the-world journey to find herself and leads to a new found love. Now, find out how she find herself by eating in Italy, praying in India and finding her love in Indonesia. That will sum to the 3I's where to travel...:)
50 First Dates
A romantic-comedy starring Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore, discover how a man who is afraid of commitments and by the time he found his love and discovering that the girl of his dreams has a short-term memory and forgets him the very next day. Find out how they end up together despite the situation. The movie was shot mostly in Oahu, Hawaii.
Another romantic-comedy movie that takes place in the Big Apple. A story how destiny works on two people destined to be together. Great for ladies/girls who really believes in serendipity. Love to experience the New York city's winter season with of course with also your destined soul!
Tuesday, November 5, 2013
I already posted this one in my Wordpress account but since I made a comeback in Blogger, I want to post this 30 before 30 bucket list idea from Tabitha Emma and will try and still continuing to accomplish these things before 6 to 7 years. I hope I can do even just half of it so help me God. As of the moment, these are the updates:
2. Obtain a Schengen visa and visit a European country.
5. To witness the beauty of the Northern Lights/Aurora Borealis.
9. To join a Hillsong conference in Australia.
10. Make at least 10 out-of-the-country/city (Philippines) trips. (Still in progress...)
1. Japan 1.24.2012,
2. Guam 1.21.2014,
3. Hongkong 8.26.2014,
4. Macau 8.29.2014, 12.5.2015,
5. Singapore 10.16.2014,
6. Bali, Indonesia 10.17.2014,
7. Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia 10.21.2014, 10.22.2016,
8. Cambodia 10.20.2016
9. Taiwan 12.18.2016
11. To be married to my destiny.
13. To start a business.
15. Make at least 10 Philippine trips except Davao city (I live there,btw.). (Still in progress...)
1. Bohol 2006
2. Surigao 2010
3. Cebu 3.19.2014,
4. Dahilayan, Bukidnon 2.6.2016
5. Manila 12.19.2016
6. El Nido 12.27.2016
7. Tagaytay 1.14.2017
17. To receive a bouquet of flowers from the boyfriend.
18. Scuba dive/Helmet dive.
19. To ride in a cruise.
20. Swim along the whale sharks in Oslob, Philippines.
21. Hold and play a panda in China.
22. To see and ride a camel.
23. To have my own
24. To live by myself independently.
27. To be a permanent resident in Japan.
29. Travel to all Southeast Asian countries (10 ASEAN countries).
30. To have 1,000,000 page views. (I hope I can accomplish this before turning 30.)
Sunday, November 3, 2013
This will be my post 53 days before Christmas! How time flies so fast, right?! This event is now celebrating its monthsary, so as a celebration, here I am sharing you this wonderful, first time experience of mine. Last October 3, 2013, I together with 3 fan girls, we went on a concert with the ever popular boy band from the 90's, the Backstreet Boys. They are in a In A World Like This world tour is about them together again after 20 years in the music industry. I was such in awe when I was notified I got a ticket for the show. It's a great experience before this year ends.